DLSU-D >> Admissions >> Academic Programs >> COEd >> PFD >> BAP
Balik-Aral Program (BAP)
Administered by the Professional Education Department under the College of Education (CoED), the program is a special curriculum that prepares out of school youth for the Department of Education's ALS program. The program is facilitated by DLSU-D volunteer faculty, staff and students of the College of Education after their regular class schedules.
- 2 pcs. 1x1 ID colored pictures
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate (preferably)
- Otherwise, Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Barangay Certificate (specifying the exact home address of the applicant)
- Php. 100.00 for DLSU-D School ID
- Php. 160.00 for Balik-Aral Uniform (White T-Shirt w/ De La Salle University Logo)
In principle, the enrolment to the Balik-Aral Program is all year round. However, it is better if the applicant will become an official student of the program before July so that he/she would be able to join the necessary preparations for the qualifying examination (sometime in October or November) and the actual Acceleration and Equivalency Test (A & E Test) (sometime in late January or early February).
Procedure for Enrollment
- Visit the Balik-Aral Office (LDH103C) to personally talk to the Balik-Aral Program (BAP) Coordinator. The coordinator will tell the applicant/s of the necessary requirements. When the requirements have been submitted, step two follows.
- Fill up the application forms. The coordinator will affix his/her signature in the stub of the application form and will tell the applicant to proceed to step three.
- Proceed to the Accounting Office (Counter 15 and 16) and pay for school ID and uniform. See to it to keep the official receipts.
- The applicant will go to the Registrar’s Office (Counter 5) and will present his/her official receipt for school ID. The in-charge for ID will get the receipt and will take photo of the applicant for school ID issuance. See to it to ask the in-charge for the exact date of school ID issuance.
- The applicant will go back to the BAP office (LDH103C) to present his/her official receipt for school uniform and claim the t-shirt. He/she will then take the Functional Literacy Test (FLT).
- After the administration of FLT the applicant is already considered as enrolled to the BAP as a student. The coordinator will inform the applicant when will be the General Orientation for BAP students including their parent/guardian.
- During the general orientation, the students will be informed of their section. Classroom assignments will be given a week after the start of regular school opening.