CMO charts activities for the LSF
Posted on February 12, 2015 at 2:37:01 PM
Lasallian Festival will be filled with formation, vocation and fellowship activities as spearheaded by the Campus Ministry Office.
The lined up activities shall provide an opportune time for prayer and reflection as Catholic Lasallians.On February 16, there is a Convocation on the Catholic Lasallian Identity of the University which intends to make the academic community revisit how the Catholic Lasallian Identity is being lived on personal and institutional dimensions. Rev. Msgr. Gerardo Santos and Br. Joaquin, FSC are the resource persons.
Bokasyonan 2015 slated from Feb 17-18 brings activities that focus on vocation as God's servants. There will be a Vocation Fair to promote priestly and religious vocations. Different congregations from the Province are coming.
The Youth Fellowship Day and Night themed: “A Day with Jesus and the Youth… Celebrating God’s Gift of Mercy, ” is a fresh and creative venue of celebrating identity, mission,and faith as well as preparing for the upcoming Lenten season.
- Lugaw ni Juan, a fund raising event for the benefit of the Educational Programs of the Office of the University Chaplain through the “Ministri ng Pagkalinga” of the Diocese of Imus, and the Bishop Felix Perez Memorial Scholarship Fund;
- Pabasa ng Pasyon, reading and chanting the words from Pasyon, a narrative book about the life of Jesus Christ.
- Film Viewing, showing of films that uphold Christian values;
- Community Stations of the Cross – a spiritual pilgrimage of prayer and meditation on the sufferings of Jesus Christ;x
- Inter-active Visita Iglesia, a Lenten pilgrimage to various Churches in the Philippines, through the use of multi-media;
- Prayer Request Booth, a booth for praying of special intentions;
- Consultation Booth, help booth for those needing guidance related to spiritual and psychological directions.