Nat'l Seminar for Language Teachers
Posted on September 23, 2015 at 10:35:42 AM
Languages and Literature Department of the College of Liberal Arts and Communication invites you to a National Seminar-Workshop for Language Teachers to be held from April 30, May 1-2 at the Benedictine Sisters Conference Center, Vigan, Ilocos Sur.
Themed as Language Teaching in the Asean Integration 2015: Challenges and Opportunities, the national seminar seeks to empower language learning across disciplines.
This is open to language teachers, administrators, pre-service and in-service teachers and interested individuals. The topics include the following:
- Language Teaching in the Multicultural Setting
- Building Basic Corpus Core-vocabulary for MTB/MLE
- Content and Language Integrated Learning
- Outcomes based Education-Principles and Practices
- Language Teaching Strategies and Assessment
- World and Asian Englishes
Early bird registration fee is P4,000 until April 15 with accommodation and P2500 without accommodation. The fee is inclusive of meals and snacks for 3 days, a day tour and certificate of participation.If you register from April 16 to April 30, the fee will be P5,000.