CSC launches The Virgins of Cavite: History, Art and Religiosity
Posted on September 4, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Written by Teresita P. Unabia, Bernardo N. Sepeda, EdD and Rosanni R. Sarile, The Virgins of Cavite: History, Art and Religiosity has been launched and is now available for purchase at the Cavite Studies Center.
The book covered the ten venerated images of the Virgin Mary from the five (5) parish municipalities and four (4) cities in the Province of Cavite which are the:
- Nuestra Señora de Candelaria in the Parish of Silang;
- Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion in the Parish of Maragondon;
- Nuestra Señora de la Soledad de Porta Vaga in the Parish of San Roque, Cavite City;
- Nuestra Señora del Pilar in the Parish of Imus;
- La Inmaculada Concepcion in the Diocesan Shrine and Parish of Naic;
- Nuestra Señora del Rosario in the Parish of Rosario;
- La Immaculada Concepcion in the Parish of Dasmariñas;
- Nuestra Señora de Guia in the Parish of Magallanes;
- Our Lady of Lourdes in Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Tagaytay City;
- Our Lady of La Sallette in the National Shrine in Biga I, Silang.
For inquiries, please contact Cavite Studies Center, Aklatang Emilio Aguinaldo DLSU – Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines 4115, Cavite, (Trunkline) +63 (46) 481-1900, Manila +63 (2) 779-5180, local 3141.