STARS Raffle for DLSU-D's priority projects
Posted on January 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM
De La Salle University-Dasmariñas will be holding the Share the Animo Raffle Surprise (STARS) for the benefit of the University's priority programs such as Scholarships & Financial Assistantships, Training & Research, Advocacies & Formation, Relief & Rehabilitation as well as
Services & Facilities.
STARS RAFFLE DRAW MECHANICS
- Raffle draw period: December 18, 2015 to May 14, 2016.
- Grand Raffle Draw: December 16, 2016; Venue: Ugnayang La Salle
- Each raffle ticket is P 100 pesos. A booklet is worth P 900 and comes with one free raffle ticket which may be sold or entered by the solicitor as raffle entry.
- Units/Offices that sell 3,000 tickets will be entitled to receive one (1) free laptop.
- 1st Prize: P 500,000
- 2nd Prize P 300,000
- 3rd Prize P 100,000
- Consolation Prizes: P 10,000 (10 winners) and other consolation prizes.
- Tickets are available from the following offices and units:
- All Academic Units and Offices (Colleges, Departments and Offices)
- University and College Student Council Offices
- Kabalikat ng Dasmariñas Office/canteen
- Parents Organization of La Salle Cavite Office (POLCA) Office
- De La Salle Dasmariñas Alumni Association (DLSDAA) Office
- Faculty Association Office
- DLSU-D Cooperative
- University Concessionaires
- Council of Student Organizations Office
- During special/institutional activities and events
- University Advancement Office
- Tickets distributed to the various partners will be recorded, monitored and tracked by the UAO in cooperation with the Accounting Office.
- Remittance period for sold tickets shall be every Friday at the Accounting Office. The STARS Raffle Committee will oversee and monitor the proper turnover of sales and return of unsold tickets (if any).
- Sales/Proceeds of sold tickets should be remitted to the authorized distribution and collection centers only namely: Accounting Office and DLSDAA.
- Employees may opt for salary deduction (maximum of 2 months or 4 paydays) for a minimum of two booklets. Forms are available at the UAO.
- The organizers are excluded from participating in the raffle draw (i.e. UAO, ULO & OVCMEAA).
- The 20 percent of the winner’s tax will be shouldered by DLSU-D.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and in-kind prizes are not convertible to cash.
- Winners will be notified through registered mail, email or telephone within 14 days from the draw date. List of winners will also be posted in the DLSU-D website.
- To claim a prize, winners must present the following:
- Notification from organizers (registered mail, print out of email or SMS)
- Winning raffle stub
- Two valid government issued IDs
- Notarized affidavit of loss (in case of lost ticket)
- Notarized letter of authorization (if prize is being claimed by a representative)
- If the winner is a minor, a photocopy of his/her guardian’s TIN shall be submitted. Proof of relationship must also be presented, such as birth certificate, or a notarized affidavit of guardianship (for guardian’s who are not the parents of the minor).
- The person can only win once. If the person is picked twice, he/she will get the higher prize.
- Claiming of prizes is up to 60 days after the raffle draw. Unclaimed prizes after this period shall be forfeited in favor of DLSU-D.
- The decision of the STARS Draw Committee in cases of disputes is final and cannot be appealed.
- DLSU-D reserves the right to use the names and images of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes.
Call the University Advancement Office at local 3192 or 3270
Related : STARS Raffle is extended