Postal ID Application from Feb. 15-17
Posted on February 4, 2016 at 4:30:59 PM
The Alumni Relations and Placement Office (ARPO) is bringing back as part of its Serbisyong Lasalyano program, the Postal ID Application which will happen from February 15-17, 2016 from 9 am- 4 pm at the Alumni Building.
- Proof of Identity
One (1) of any of the following (Original and Photocopy):
- NSO Birth Certificate (If married, NSO Marriage Certificate)
- LTO Driver’s License
- SSS/GSIS UMID
- Valid Passport
- Baptismal Certificate
- Old SSS or GSIS Card
- TIN Card
- Valid Paper-based Postal ID
- Valid NBI or Police Clearance
- Valid School or Alumni ID
- Digitized BIR ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- Valid PRC ID
- Voter’s ID
Two (2) of any of the following (Original and Photocopy):
• One (1) of any of the following (Original and Photocopy):
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- Utility bill (Electric, telephone, cellphone, etc.) named after the applicant
- Rates: Php 415.00
For more information, please visit the Alumni Relations and Placement Office (ARPO) at Ground Floor, Alumni Office or contact us through (02) 844-7832 / (046) 481-1900 local 3161.
The traveling exhibition features 12 of these dolls that represent subcultures in the country. These set has undergone museum restoration to bring each doll back to its original physical and aesthetic state for better appreciation.
For inquiries, contact (046) 4811940 or local 3151 for confirmation.