Certificate Courses in Sign Language, Teaching Early Chilhood Learners this summer
Posted on April 20, 2017 at 11:45 AM
The Professional Education Department will be holding a Certificate Course in Sign Language as well as Certificate Course in Teaching Early Childhood Learners from June 10, 2017 to July 29, 2017.
Enrollment and applications are now being accepted for certificate courses for Basic and Advanced levels and will be open this summer to students, faculty, parents, staff, alumni, as well as to any interested participants.
- Php3,900.00 – Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners (Basic Course)
- Php4,400.00 – Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners CTECL (Advanced Course)
- Php3,500.00 – Certificate in Sign Language (Basic and Advanced)
- Inclusive of kit, pen, certificates, ID, hand-outs and other activity materials
- Php300 discount for early birds who can register on or before June 2, 2017
Note: Since we only have limited slots of 50 registrants, our admission will be on a “FIRST COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS” ONLY.
Accomplished Registration Form and Official Receipt of Payment (Form and payment slip are available at the PFD Office)
Mrs. Relyn S. Antenor-Cruz
Creative Program In-Charge
Dr. Florencio R. Abanes
Chair, Professional Education Department
Ms. Marilyn B. Macario
Trunkline: (046) 481-1900 Local: 3085