DLSU-D campus is beautifully green. Having been nature's steward, DLSU-D lives its green promise through its environmental projects and its green environs that make student life more relaxing and conducive. At the same time, the university promotes and enrich learning, language, culture, sports , spirituality and technology through its modern facilities, all instrumental in targeting the students' holistic development.
DLSU-D Centennial Park and Botanical Garden are more than just a park. It is a hub for learning and research and environmental classroom of the public. Aside from its numerous botanic sections, the Garden Park has a convergence center where different events can be held.
- Ugnayang La Salle
The university’s athletic endeavours are reflected through its sports facilities. The Ugnayang La Salle (ULS), a wood floored, airconditioned, and covered gymnasium, can accommodate 3,000 audience making it a perfect venue for indoor sports activities, assemblies, and other mass events.
- DLSU-D Track Oval and Grandstand. A state of the art synthetic rubberized track certified by the International Amateur Athletics Federation (IAAF), the track oval is equipped with UV ray rejection properties suit for sports activities. The University Grandstand can accommodate up to 2000 spectators, ideal for sports, cultural events, and mass demonstration.
- Language Learning Center. The Language Learning Center, an internationally recognized office, is the languages and culture arm of the University. It provides trainings in a variety of languages in Asia and the Pacific. As its operation is anchored on the notions of internationalization and pluralingualism, curricular programs have been designed to respond to the language and communication needs of the academe and the industry.
- DLSU-D Dormitory. Home away from home, the campus is host to seven living quarters and three dormitory buildings with each unit fashioned for students’ utmost comfort.
- CTH Courtyard.. At the center of the CTHM Building is the Courtyard. An elegant venue that can accommodate 250 to 300 guests, it is perfect for handling formal gatherings and social occasions.
- Retreat and Conference Center (RCC)Nestled in this green campus is another tranquil place where one can retreat to reflect and meditate. RCC has an assembly hall, a chapel, a hermitage, conference halls, cavañas, and 29 well-furnished rooms and dormitories that can comfortably accommodate guests for retreats, meetings, conferences, and gatherings of similar nature.
- University Events Center An extension of the Retreat and Conference Center, University Events Center is a place for Lasallian mission, formation, association, vocation, and other gatherings. Situated at the west part of the campus, the event center also has an amphitheatre which can accommodate allied activities.
- Museo de La Salle Museo De La Salle is a resource of a variety of collections and a living memento of the country’s cultural heritage particularly that of the 19th century illustrados.
- Hotel Rafael Distinguished guests of the university, both from the international and local scenes, enjoy warm, gracious and elegant accommodation in DLSU-D’s 28-room hotel. Hotel Rafael also serves as a training venue for Rooms Division Management and Catering Management courses.
- Centennial Hall Located at Hotel Rafael, the Centennial Hall can accommodate up to 100 guests for indoor activities such as seminars, conferences, and fora.
- Animo Shop The Animo Shop offers a wide array of an everything Lasallian merchandise from unique souvenirs to corporate gifts. The Animo Shop carries them all.
- Tanghalang Julian FelipeInternal and External publics can hold their production activities, small conventions, and seminar in this 135-seat mini-theater.