Logo Design Contest
- To design a logo for the DLSU-D Senior High School.
- To be used as the official logo for various purposes such as online, print, merchandise and other visual collateral.
Criteria for Judging:
- The contest is open to all DLSU-D-SHS students, faculty, and staff. Committee members are excluded from joining the contest.
- All entries must be submitted in digitized format. Students who are more inclined to do free hand drawing will be allowed to seek the help of our IT personnel or co-students of DLSU-D SHS in converting their hand-drawn logo to digital graphic. The following attachments are required:
- A printed copy of his/her logo entry must fit in an 8 ½ “x11” short bond paper.
- A brief description of the logo and its components should not exceed 500 words, Arial, 12 pts, 1.5 spacing and justified.
- The artist will be held accountable to any issues that may arise with regard to originality and authenticity of the design.
- Each contestant must submit only ONE entry.
- Submission of entries will be from January 30 – February 8, 2017 at CIH312. A committee member will be assigned each day for registration. Upon registration, the participant will receive his/her entry number. He / She will also be advised to send a soft copy of the original open file (editable, jpg or tiff with 300 dpi resolution) that the participant used in creating his/her logo at DLSUDSHSlogomakingcontest2017@gmail.com. Failure to submit the soft copy and hard copy of any entry will result to disqualification.
- Regardless of the number of entries, only 10 entries will qualify for the final judging based on the scores. In case there are less than 10 entries, all will then be qualified for the final judging.
- The top 10 finalists will be announced on February 13, 2017 and each will receive a “Certificate of Recognition”.
- A board of judges will be invited to select the winner. The decision of the panel of judges will be final and incontestable.
- The winner will be announced and awarded with a cash prize (Php 5,000.00) and a plaque of recognition during the Lasallian Festival. It will also be announced in the DLSU-D website, the official Facebook group of the DLSU-D-SHS, and Schoolbook.
- The winning entry shall become the property of the DLSU-D-SHS.
- The DLSU-D-SHS reserves the right to modify the winning logo.
The logo shall be judged based on the following criteria:
|Relevance / Concept
||The entry aligns with the Lasallian Core Values of spirit of faith, zeal for service, and communion in mission.
||The entry exhibits original design, creativity, and imagination.
||The entry commands attention. It displays visual balance and color coordination. The elements work together to create a unified and appealing design.
SHS Logo Making Contest Committee