DLSU-D >> Administration >> OVCFAS
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administrative Services (OVCFAS)
The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administrative Services coordinates and monitors the activities of the various administrative offices and units in support of the academic functions of the University.
Mary May C. Eulogio, CPA-MBA
Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administrative Services
Belinda C. Narvaez, CPA
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Finance
Deodoro E. Abiog II, CPA
Beverlyn O. dela Cruz, CPA
Director, Ancillary Services
Ma. Kristina R. Miciano
Director, Information and Communications Technology Center
Arch. Dennis D. Pontanilla
Director, Buildings and Facilities Maintenance Office
Susan T. Mostajo, PhD
Director, Human Resource
Edwin S. Bunag
Director, General Services
Marlon C. Pareja
Director, Environment and Resource Management Center
Leonie N. Dinglasan
Suspension of Classes Protocol
Download Suspension Communication Flow
- The office of the VCFAS through the General Services office shall monitor the weather condition from the PAG-ASA weather station.
- The VCFAS upon consultation with the President and the Vice chancellors shall announce the suspension of work (Staff manual p18).
- Suspension of classes should be announced as early as 4am over radio/TV broadcast, web and security/phone operator as per directive from the offices of the VCFAS for suspension of work and VCAR for classes. (Staff Manual p.18/ Administrator's Manual p124 and Student Manual p.8 respectively).
- All concerns are advised to follow the communication flow.
- Please take note of CHED MEMORANDUM ORDER NO. 34 SERIES OF 2010
– SUBJECT: CLARIFICATORY GUIDELINES FOR THE SUSPENSION OF CLASSES IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS (HEIs) DUE TO TYPHOONS/STORMS, FLOODING, AND OTHER WEATHER DISTURBANCES.
- If no announcement was made until five o'clock in then morning, it should be assumed that classes will be held and offices will be opened. However, announcements on suspension of classes may be made later in the day (Student Handbook 1.20.c p8).