Presidential Management Office
Through its designated director who reports directly to the President and Chancellor, the office is mainly tasked to manage the strategic plans and programs of the University by conducting activities and projects geared towards the fulfillment of the University’s vision and mission. In essence, the following are expected to be accomplished by the office in collaboration with all offices of the University:
- Provide Technical and Administrative Assistance by recommending or undertaking strategic planning programs, activities and initiatives;
- Monitor and Report on the Implementation of Strategic Plans and Programs by coordination, moderating or facilitating meetings, activities, workshops and the like;
- Provide Information Periodically for Planning and Decision - Making by conducting data analysis, environment scanning and observation;
- Updates Administration of Emerging Trends and Developments in the Field of Higher Education by preparing periodic reports and bulletins;
- Contribute to the Total Administrative Efforts by performing other duties and responsibilities related to the ones enumerated above.
With the change in name from Planning Office to Presidential Management Office, the office is also tasked to facilitate and coordinate activities and programs as directed by the President and Chancellor.