- Respond to the challenge of providing full scholarship to 20 percent of Lasallian students by 2011
- Serve the needs of alumni, parents, faculty, support staff, friends, corporate leaders, and students when they are interested in “Passing along the Lasallian Tradition” to future students.
- Advance the mission of St. John Baptist de La Salle by providing students of modest means an opportunity for a quality, Catholic and Lasallian education.
- Identify creative programs and projects that would mobilize resources for the various needs of the University.
- Encourage investment in and advocacy for the University.
- Promote understanding and enthusiasm for the university in the minds of our stakeholders.
|Resource Mobilization||Acquisition of resources and movement of units towards the achievement of goals.|
|Fund Raising||Identification of people and organizations who share the same values as the university, and taking steps to generate resources and to manage that relationship.|
|Advancement||Creation and generation of support for University thrusts and initiatives.|
Get InvolvedOur Commitment
In this era of global challenges and paradigm shifts, organizational and individual giving/philanthropy can, and must, provide the means for DLSU-D to establish its financial security and expand its vision for the future. We ask you to invest in DLSU-D so that we can invest in the next generations of Lasallians. In return our commitment is to continue to make Lasallian education excellent, relevant and accessible.
DLSU-D seeks to partner with philanthropic individuals and organizations in three main areas:
- Scholarships, grants and financial aid for students and faculty
- Campus facilities, infrastructure and collections
- Special projects and initiatives (i.e. environmental and social advocacies)
By contributing to DLSU-D today you will help us to get from where we are today to where we want to be tomorrow.
|Fund Raising Form|
|Fund Raising Report Form|
|Memorandum Circular for Fund Raising|