DLSU-D >> Administration >> OVCFAS >> GSO >> Car Stickers
Vehicle Entry and Parking
To ensure campus security, only registered vehicles with the official DLSU-D sticker are allowed to enter the university premises. See guidelines (pdf/177kb). Stickers are issued to students, employees, dormitory residents, POLCA officers, concessionaires, accredited school service(for DLSU-D High School) and those with official business with the university.
SCHEDULE OF VEHICLE ENTRY PASS STICKER APPLICATION & ISSUANCE
SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017
Here is how to apply.
||DLSU-D employees (online)
HS Service, Concessionaire and Suppliers, POLCA Officers, Security, Guards, ALMERS (WALK-IN)
|August 30-September 10
||Junior and Senior High School (ON LINE)
||Undergraduate, Trimerstral and Graduate Students (ON-LINE)
- The above schedule will be strictly followed.
- Effective September 26, 2016 all vehicles without the vehicle entry pass sticker for SY 2016 -2017 will not be allowed to enter DLSU-D campus.
- Application and issuance is from 8:00am -12: 00 nn and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday and 8:00am – 12:00nn only during Saturdays at counter 22, Gregoria Montoya Hall.
- Payments should be done at the cashier only.
- Easytrip Services Corporation will visit DLSU-D on August 25, 26, and 27 to give the community a FREE EasyDrive RFID STICKER ( P100 load not included) . Application form is now available at counter 22.
*FREE EsayDrive RFID Sticker (load not included)
For students: Present your Vehicle to the assigned Security Guard for Vehicle inspection then secure Traffic Violation Clearance from the SWAFO at Counter 22, Gregoria Montoya Hall, Admin Building; (for Old and New Applicants)
- For walk-in applicants (Security Guards, ALMERS, Concessionaires, Suppliers, POLCA Officers and High School Students) Secure Application Form from the assigned Security Guard at the Administration Building. Then, Secure Vehicle Clearance Slip from the assigned Security Guard after the screening of vehicle.
- For online applicants, go to the website (www.dlsud.edu.ph) and log on my.DLSU-D PORTAL to register. Upon registration, print the Application Form. Then, Secure Vehicle Clearance by presenting your printed application form to the Security Guard; have it signed for vehicle approval.
Present the following documents to the GSO – Counter 22 (Gregoria Montoya Hall):
Secure Payment Slip from the GSO – Counter 22. Pay at the Cashier of the Accounting Office – Counter 16 (Gregoria Montoya Hall).
Submit the Official Receipt to the GSO – Counter 22.
The GSO – Counter 22 will issue the vehicle sticker. The assigned Security Guard affixes it to the vehicle. (On scheduled dates)
- For Old Applicants that will be using the same vehicle, no need to present any requirements aside from the Fully Accomplished Application Form.
For New Applicants
present the following:
- Fully accomplished application form;
- For students, approved vehicle screening clearance slip from the Security Guard and traffic violation clearance from the SWAFO at Counter 22, Gregoria Montoya Hall;
- For mortgaged vehicle, a photocopy of the certification from the bank or financing corporation;
- For 2nd, 3rd …. owners of the vehicles, submit photocopy of the notarized deed of sales starting from the first owner or notarized affidavit of purchased agreement as proof of vehicle ownership; Note: Open deed of sale shall not be honored or accepted
- For those using company vehicles, a photocopy of company ID card and / or certification that the vehicle is assigned to the user;
- For vehicles owned by non-immediate relatives of students and employees , aunts, uncles, & grandparents), authorization letter and proof of relationship (i.e. marriage contract, birth certificate, notarized affidavit justifying the relationship to the SWAFO at Counter 22, Gregoria Montoya Hall for recommending approval (the same must be submitted to the GSO for approval)
- Certification from matron if applicant is a dorm occupant;
- Certification from MRO Head if applicant is a concessionaire or supplier of the concessionaire;
- Letter of request for family drivers, 2 x 2 ID picture of the driver, and copy of the driver’s license for vehicles with a family driver who will wait inside the campus while the passenger (student) is attending classes.
For queries, contact:
General Services Office
Gregoria Montoya Hall, DLSU - Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines 4115
Cavite +63 (46) 481.1900 local 3021
Manila +63 (2) 844.5180