How to get to DLSU-Dasmariñas
De La Salle University-Dasmariñas is considered the Calabarzon region's premiere university.
With 27 hectares composed of period-inspired architectural structures surroounded by the beauty of nature, iIt is a unique learning environment that offers a relaxing theme park atmospehere with world class education spurred on by high impact research projects and technological innovations that ensure graduates' competencies for the workplace after completing their degree. Most, importantly, it is a University where the experience of God is lived and shared, the University's mantra that embodies the Lasallian values of Faith, Zeal and Communion.
You know you're getting close to the DLSU-D when you reach these places.
- De Salle University-Health and Sciences Institute (2.1 kms away from Gate 1)
- Kadiwa Park and Hanging Bridge (1.1 kms away from Gate 1)
- Dasmariñas National High School (800 meters away from Gate 1)
Commuting to DLSU-D:
- Head south on Quirino Ave toward C. Rivera
- Turn right onto Airport Rd
- Turn left onto Roxas Blvd
- Continue onto Manila-Cavite Expy
- Continue onto Centennial Road
- Turn left onto Advincula Rd
- Continue onto Alapan St
- Turn left onto Patindig Araw Rd
- Turn right onto Malagasang Rd
- Turn left onto Patio Tirona
- Turn right onto Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy
- Turn left onto Salitran Rd
- Slight right onto Congressional Ave
- Turn right onto Congressional Rd
- Take the 1st left onto Oval Road
- Take the 1st right to stay on Oval Road
- Slight left to stay on Oval Road
- Turn right at Acacia Ave
- Continue onto West Ave
- Destination will be on the left
ROUTE 1: From Lawton/ Coastal Mall Terminal (Parañaque)
- Take the bus bound for Dasmariñas.
- Alight in corner before entering Dasmariñas Bayan.
- Ride jeep bound for DBB-C.
- Alight in front of DLSU-D Gate 3 (after hanging bridge) or Gate 1 (after, Kadiwa market and NHA)
ROUTE 2: SM Southmall/ Alabang Terminal
- Ride FX/van bound for La Salle Dasma.
- Alight in Gate 1 (main entrance)