DLSU-D >> Schoolbook
Schoolbook is DLSUD’s virtual learning environment tool, powered by EDU 2.0 that enriches learning experience and strengthens student-teacher and student-student exchange beyond the classroom.
Getting started with Schoolbook
- How to create an account
- Go to
www.dlsudace.edu20.org for Academy for Continuing Education (ACE)
www.dlsud.edu20.org for College
www.dlsudshs.edu20.org for Senior High
- Click the SIGN-UP button
- Click STUDENT ACCOUNT
- Fill out the necessary information then click SUBMIT
- Wait for the confirmation email for your USERNAME and PASSWORD
- How to enroll in an e-class
- Drag the mouse to COURSES menu and click ENROLL on the lower corner.
- Once a pop up window appears, type the ACCESS CODE given by your teacher on the
blank box and then click ENROLL.
- Check your messages to confirm that you are enrolled in the subject.
- How to create an e-class
- After logging in drag the mouse pointer to the left side of the page and CLICK
the COURSES tab.
- An additional menu will pop out, click ADD to create a new e-class.
- Add e-class details:
- Name: should be the Course and section. MGNT101 BOM11
- Make sure that ACCESS CODE box is checked. This will generate the access code that you will give your students so that they can enroll in your e-class
- STYLE should be blended
- DURATION is the date when the semester will start and end.
- SUBJECT is the category of the subject that you are teaching. If you cannot find the
subject category for your class just choose OTHER.
- Optional info about the subject can be added later.
- Click SAVE.
Install PDF Viewer
|User Guide for Faculty
|User Guide for Students
In a bid to maximize the online learning experience for the ACE Returnee Program, DLSU-D has created a separate site exclusive for the use of faculty and students engaged in the program.