DLSU-D >> Students >> Organizations >> University Student Council
University Student Council (USC)
The University Student Council is the highest student governing body in De La Salle University - Dasmariñas which aims to unite Lasallian students, protect and preserve student rights and interest, inculcate awareness and fidelity to one’s duties and responsibilities and encourage student involvement in the University and the society.
Isinalin sa Tagalog:
Pamantasang Konseho ng mga Mag-aaral
Bilang pinakamataas na lupon sa pamamahalang mag-aaral sa Pamantasan De La Salle Dasmarinas, nilalayon ng Konseho ng Mag-aaral ng Pamantasan na pagbuklurin ang mga mag-aaral, protektahan at pangalagaan ang kanilang interes at karapatan, imulat ang kanilang mga kamalayan, pagtibayin ang katapatan sa tungkulin at responsibilidad at himukin ang aktibong pakikilahok sa Pamantasan at lipunan.
Lasalyanong Pangarap, Lasalyanong Misyon,
Dhamara Jean Alduñar
Christine Lei Cabatay
Ralph Justine Cruz
John Joseph Lantin
Arlene Jae Lara
Collegiate Student Councils (CSCs)
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION STUDENT COUNCIL(CBASC)
- Human Resource Development Program Council (HRDPC)
- Business Operations Management (BOMPC)
- Marketing and Advertising Program Council (MKAPC)
- Office Administration Program Council (OFAPC)
- Accountancy Program Council (APC)
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STUDENT COUNCIL (COEdSC)
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY STUDENT COUNCIL (CEATSC)
- Computer Engineering Program Council (CPEPC)
- Technology Program Council (InTPC)
- Industrial Engineering Program Council (IEEPC)
- Electronics Engineering Program Council (ECEPC)
- Mechanical Engineering Program Council (MEEPC)
- Civil Engineering Program Council (CEEPC)
- Architecture Program Council (ArchPC)
- Environmental and Sanitary Engineering Program Council (ESEPC)
- Electrical Engineering Program Council (EEEPC)
- Graphics Multimedia Program Council (BGMPC)
COLLEGE OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT STUDENT COUNCIL (CTHMSC)
COLLEGE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE EDUCATION STUDENT COUNCIL (CCJESC)
COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS AND COMMUNICATION STUDENT COUNCIL (CLASC)
- Broadcast Journalism Program Council (BJPC)
- Communication Program Council (CPC)
- Community Development Program Council (CDPC)
- Development Studies Program Council (DSPC)
- Philosophy Program Council (PhPC)
- Political Science Program Council (PSPC)
- Psychology Program Council (PPC)
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES STUDENT COUNCIL (CSCSSC)
- Biological Science Program Council (BioPC)
- Computer Studies Program Council (CSPC)
- Applied Mathematics Program Council (AMPC)
- Information Technology Program Council (ITPC)
To learn more about CTHM Organizations, visit USC / RSO.
"Mula sa Amin, Para sa Inyo."
- Direct Assistance
- Advocacy and Publications
- Students' Right
- Special Projects
This section is under construction.
DLSU-D Encore is a committee handled by the University Student Council. Through the fused brainchild of Raymond Salas and the Executive Board of USC SY 2008-2009, DLSU-D Encore was established and recognized last November 25, 2008.
The group aims to create an orchestra that will have a dynamic and powerful sound intermingled with alternative rock with a unique harmony they will generate, this vision One Music, One Orchestra, One Encore will be made possible.
Currently, DLSU-D Encore is open for experienced and inexperienced musicians or aspiring musicians who play any musical instruments that belong to the string, woodwind and brass section of an orchestra. The instruments include the violin, viola, cello, double brass, harp, metal flute, piccolo, oboe, English horn, saxophone, clarinet, bassoon, contra bassoon, trumpet, tuba, trombone, and French horn.
Recruitment is ongoing. Free lessons will also be given to interested students provided they own any of the required musical instruments: violin, viola, cello and metal flute.
For inquiries, contact Mr. Raymond Christian Salas at the USC Office.
Local number: 3052
Cell number: 0915-181-3434
This section is under consturction.